Finding people and making connections is the whole point.
How do I find retailers?
Retailers are a bit less searchable, simply because not all of them want to be found. On a regular basis, retailers are bombarded with idea, products and the next big thing. A lot of retailers want to be the one doing the searching. However there are still a few ways you can find some retailers up on Hubba:
- From the Home page, you can filter for retailers from the left-hand side. Here you will find a few of our featured retailers who get updated regularly.
- From the Explorer page, you can search similar keywords to your product, filter for people on the left-hand side and sort through to find anyone with a yellow shopping cart on their profile page. Yellow shopping carts = buyers.
- If you find any brands on Hubba that you think would sell to a similar retailer as you check out their brand page and see which retailers they are connected to. You might just find your next lead there!
To maximize your chances of getting a reply when reaching out to a retailer, make sure you put your best foot forward and that you have all you products uploaded and you brand page complete before reaching out.
How do I find influencers?
Influencers are much easier to find on Hubba. You can use influencers to run marketing campaigns and reach a wider audience. You can also have them add you to one of their Hubba lists which retailers check out to find new brands to work with . Either way influencers are a great marketing channel you should consider for your business to help you reach a wider audience.
Some influencers will work for samples, others will have rates to work with them. It all depends on experience, size of their follower base and previous results they have produced on a campaign. Here is how to find them:
- From the Home page, you can search through influencers by selecting your industry and sort by influencers. Make sure to check out their social media profiles and blog to see if they are a good fit for your brand before reaching out.
- From the Explorer page, you can search similar keywords to your product, filter for people on the left-hand side and sort through to find anyone with a purple star on their profile page. Purple star = influencer.
- If you find any brands on Hubba that you think target a same audience as you check out their brand page and see which influencers they are connected to.