The best part of Hubba for brands is the ability to search for and connect directly with buyers that would be a good fit for your brand.
The two ways you can connect with Buyers on Hubba is by searching for Buyers or searching for Flares, both of which we will cover in this article. From the Find Buyers section in the main navigation bar at the top of the page, you will be shown this secondary navigation bar (as seen above) from here we can go into searching for buyers or flares.
A Flare is a notification sent out by a Buyer for Brands to submit products. A Buyer will add details regarding the features of the products they are looking for. If your products match those features, you want to submit your products to the Flare as it is the best opportunity to have your products carried by a buyer.
- Make sure you have selected Generate Leads from the top menu.
- Select Find Flares from the second menu.
- You can Filter by keywords in the Filter search.
- You can Filter by Industry just to the right of the Keyword filter.
- Scroll through the available Flares and click “Submit your products” on any Flares that fit your products.
- Once Submitted for the Buyers review, you are done. Now it's time to find the next Flare to submit your products. Try responding to a flare.
- Make sure that Buyer is what is selected in the filter menu on the left.
- Search keywords of your product or of the buyers you want to find in the filter search.
- Select a buyer to find out more information.
On the Buyer page:
- You can find more information on the buyer.
- You can Connect with and message a buyer to find out more information and start a conversation.
- You can see any Flares they are currently running and submit your products if you are a fit.
- You can submit your products for their review if they are a fit and they are not currently running a Flare for that product.