Welcome to Hubba, the community where buyers, brands, and influencers connect to grow their business' and drive commerce.
On Hubba, you can connect with craft brands before someone else does. By utilizing features like Flares, brands can find you and show you exactly what you are looking for. We want to take the leg work out of getting the best products carried in your stores. Buyers want to buy; brands want to sell, Hubba makes it easy.
We have broken Hubba into two parts to make it easier to navigate.
In the Industry Hub, you can connect with other people in your industry and find out what’s going on.
Under the Source Products section, you can do exactly that, Source Products. By launching a Flare, you put out a notice in your community that you are looking for a specific product and then sort through what you want and don’t want after a few days of receiving submissions.
What is a Flare?
A flare is a notification sent out by you, a buyer, that you are looking for a specific product. Just like a flare shot into the air, brands take notice. If their products match your requirements, they jump at the chance to have their products reviewed by you.
Be as specific as possible and separate different flares for different products to avoid too many submissions.
Hubba makes product discovery easy.
From your Source Products section, click on Dashboard. Here you have the option to find brands or find products depending on how you want to look at them.
- Click on Source Products.
- Click Dashboard.
- Select either Find Brands or Find Products in these categories.
- Click on a product or brand to find out more information.
- Message the brand owner to place an order.
Creating a Flare:
From the Create a Flare page:
- Add the name of your company.
- Add the title of your flare.
- Add the product details (the more specific, the better).
- Add the category for your products.
- Add a deadline to create urgency.
- Pro Tip: Adding more detail to the description limits over-submission. The broader you are in your description, the more likely you are to end up with products that are not what you are looking for. If you are looking for multiple products, make multiple flares.
The final product:
This is what your flare looks like on your page. Take note of the specifics and category. The more specific you are, the more likely you are to find what you want.
Once a brand has submitted their products to your buyer page or to a flare that you launched you are able to review them on your Review Submissions page. All that is left is to get details and place an order.
You can sort all the submissions by:
- The flares that you create
- The status of the submission
- By product features and categories
You can also:
- Click on the product card to find more information
- Click on the brand logo to see other products from that brand
- Click interested to order products or to get more information.
When you click interested:
Let the brand owner know what it is you are interested in and set up a call and place an order.
Your Buyer page is the place to let brands know who you are and what you are interested in as a company. It is vital to complete your profile to reduce unwanted submissions. Make sure you fill out all sections and describe your company in detail.
Use the Buyer Profile Checklist to make sure you do not miss anything:
- Basic Buyer info
- Social Media
- Tell us your story
- Add your location
- Your team
- What categories do you buy?
Your profile will look like the image below: