Having a complete Brand Page is important for many reasons. Firstly, your Brand Page is seen across the entire Hubba platform by other members, essentially acting as a business card. Secondly, it's used to tell the unique story of both your product(s) and your company. In this article, you'll learn how to:
- Create your Brand Page
- Edit your Brand Page
- Include your story
- Create your first product
- Add wholesale-related details
- Save drafts
- Change your Brand URL
- Delete your Brand
How to create your Brand Page
In this section, you'll start the creation of your Brand Page. To begin, select your profile picture icon in the top right of the screen and select "My Profile". You'll be brought to the following screen.
- From your profile, select "My Brand Cards", then;
- Scroll down and click the "Get Started" button.
Now, comes the most important part - adding your Brand information and images.
- Add a page headline. This should be quick and catchy (<140 characters). It's often the first piece of information Brands see when they come across your profile, so focus on the main aspects of your business and what type of Buyers you're looking to attract. Think of it like a 30-second elevator pitch.
- Upload your Brand's logo by clicking on the "Upload Logo" box. This image looks best if it's square or circular, with a high resolution and white background. The recommended sizing is 420 x 420 pixels.
- Add lifestyle images. Try to add five, square images, as this is the most visually appealing when Buyers are looking at your profile.
- Lastly, type in your Brand's name, then click save at the bottom of the screen.
Now it's time to share your Brand story in the "About Us" section.
- On your Brand Page in the story section, edit the text that reads "About Us". Write information about your Brand for Buyers to read while visiting. Keep it concise - explain what sets your company apart, why consumers love your product and include anything else any future stockists should know, such certifications, social causes your Brand contributes to, etc.
- If you scroll up to the very top of the page, you can add a cover photo. Adding this makes your page look unique and helps leave a lasting impression. Be sure to upload a high-resolution image as it's a large canvas to fill and small/medium image resolutions will be noticeable. The recommended sizing is 1400 x 380 pixels.
- If you didn't add lifestyle images from earlier in this article, then you may do so here as well.
- You can also include a video that further describes your Brand or products to Buyers.
Create your first product
After clicking save in the last section, you'll be directed to add your first product. Products are displayed along with your Brand information to Buyers.
- Type in your product's name.
- Add the product's description. Try to keep it between two to five sentences. The most successful product description can be easily understood in one quick glance. Don't forget to add the MSRP below the description box.
- Include your product's photos. Buyers heavily rely on these to make purchasing decisions so try to upload the best quality images available. White background or lifestyle shots are both OK here.
- Type in the categories which apply to your product. These categories can be used by Buyers when searching for products. A drop-down menu will appear to better direct you to each category.
- Select the product features which apply to your product. When done, select save.
Once you're done, you'll be left with a detailed page about your Brand. When searched by a Buyer, this is what they will see:
On your Brand Page, you should include information on your wholesale operations under the "Wholesale Details" section. This is another key factor in letting Buyers know how they can do business with you. We also use this information to match you with relevant Buyers.
- Hover over "Business Details" and click Edit.
- Fill in the information required in the modal that appears.
- Repeat steps 1-2 for Wholesale Checklist, Distribution, and Social media.
Your Wholesale Details page will look something like this:
NOTE: Only the person who set up the Brand and added the products will be able to make changes to the Brand Page and products.
If you're adding a new product on your page and cannot complete it at the moment, you can save it as a draft and revise it later.
- At the bottom of the "Add a product" page, click the arrow to the right of the 'Save' button, then click "Save as draft" in the drop-down menu.
- View your draft under the 'Drafts' button on your Brand Page.
How to change your Brand URL
In the Settings section, you can add a custom URL. This allows you to share a more easily identifiable link to your Brand with Buyers outside of Hubba instead of a random number. You can also delete your Brand Page from here.
- From your Brand Page, click on the 'Settings' button.
- Click on your URL under "Change your Brand URL". Make any changes you would like to the URL - we suggest using your Brand name (special characters such as $, %, &, and others are not permitted).
- Click the 'Save' button that appears.
If you should choose to delete your Brand Page, you may also do this here by pressing "Delete Brand".
Now that you have a complete Brand Page, it'll be easier than ever for Buyers to discover you on Hubba - and for you to pique their interests!