Resetting your password is a very quick and easy process, whether you've forgotten it or would like to replace your current password for other reasons. In this article, you'll learn how to:
- Reset a forgotten password
- Reset your password from your account
Forgetting a password isn't an uncommon occurrence and resetting it is a simple process.
- At the Login Page, click on "Forgot your password?" in the bottom left corner.
- You'll be redirected to a page where you can type in the email associated with your account.
- After typing in your email, click the 'Reset Password' button and a green box will appear to confirm that an email has been sent.
- After receiving the email, click the 'Reset Password' button in the email to get redirected to the page shown below. Type in the new password you want to use on your account in the "Enter a new password" box, then confirm your password by typing it again in the box below.
- Once done, click 'Reset Password' to complete the process.
Resetting your password
Resetting your password while logged in can be done in a matter of seconds.
- From your profile page, click the 'Account Settings' button and scroll down to the "Change Your Password" section.
- Click the "Current Password" box and type in your current password. This is to prevent anyone who isn't you from changing your account's password without your permission.
- Click the "New Password" box and type in the new password you wish to use for your current account.
- When you're done, click the 'Save Changes' button to complete the process.