Hubba uses real people and algorithms to find Buyers that we think would be a perfect match for your products.
How exactly does it work? In this article, we’ll walk you through how to:
- Review your Weekly Matches
- Review your recommendations
Review your Weekly Matches
We leverage machine learning algorithms as well as a team of human matchmakers to get to know you based on the information provided on your Brand Page.
Once we have a clear idea of what you’re about and what types of Buyers you’re interested in, we curate and recommend Buyers on a weekly basis that we think would be a good match based on your needs. You can find your matches by:
- Logging into your Hubba account. You'll find Weekly Matches on your homepage.
- If you find a Buyer that isn't a match, remember to hit the "Dismiss" button so that we can improve our matches over time.
Tip: If you're ever lost and need to find your way back to your homepage, click on the Hubba logo on the top left of the page.
3. Clicking on the search icon (magnifying glass). There, you'll find recommendations for trending Buyers in your industry.
And that's it! All you have to do is browse around to discover your next Buyer.