In this article, we'll cover:
- How to add a product to your cart.
- How to checkout with a Brand.
- How to review the status of your order(s).
- How payment works.
- What happens if you cancel an order.
- What to do in the case of returns and/or disputes.
Add a product to your cart
Once you've found a Brand you like with products you love, if they're available to order, you'll be able to add them to your cart. Keep in mind:
- The number of units you can buy depends on whether the Brand sells their items by unit or by case size.
- If they have tiered pricing options, you'll be able to learn more about them by clicking the information icon above the pricing info.
- Once you've selected your product and quantity, keep shopping or click the "Add to cart" button.
Checkout with a Brand
Once you're ready to checkout, click on the shopping cart icon to the top right of your screen. There, you'll see a summary of your order details.
If you're ready to purchase, click the "Checkout with this Brand" button. This will lead you through the checkout process:
- Input your shipping address into the form that appears. Once complete, hit "Save and Continue".
Tip: If you'd like for this to be your default shipping address going forward, be sure to check off the "Use as default shipping address" box at the bottom of the form.
2. Next, enter your payment information. This includes a valid credit card number, payment terms, and billing address. Then, select "Pay on shipment" or "Request Net-30".
Keep in mind, the Brand may reject your order if they don't agree with your payment terms.
3. Finally, review the details of your order before confirming and clicking "Place Order".
Tip: You must accept Hubba's Terms and Conditions before you can place an order, so be sure to read them and tick off that box.
For more in-depth instructions on how to checkout, click here.
Review the status of your order(s)
To review the status of your order(s), go to your Orders Dashboard by clicking "Orders" from the drop-down menu below your store name on the navigation bar. From there you can see:
- All placed orders.
- Orders that are In Progress (submitted to the Brand and awaiting a response).
- Orders that are In Transit (accepted by the Brand and shipped, with a tracking number submitted).
- Orders that are Completed (confirmation of receipt by you).
- Orders that have been Cancelled (either by you or by the Brand).
You can also see details of an individual order by selecting "View Details" to the right of an order card. Once there, you can:
- View the status of the order (green message box).
- View details of the order (shipping and billing information, product information, payment terms and amount).
- Contact the Brand.
- Cancel the order (provided it hasn't been shipped yet).
How payment works
When paying for an order there are a couple things to keep in mind:
- You must provide a valid credit card number and billing address.
- You must select the option between paying upon shipment or request Net-30 payment terms (pay 30 days after the order has shipped).
For more in-depth instructions on how payment works, click here.
What happens if you cancel an order
A Brand has seven calendar days to accept or reject an order. If they have not yet accepted and shipped the order, you can cancel the order through the "Order Details" tab as mentioned above.
For more in-depth instructions on how to cancel an order, click here.
What to do in the case of returns and/or disputes
- Be sure to read the Brand's return policies carefully.
- If there are any disputes after an order is fulfilled, contact and work directly with the other party and try to resolve the dispute amicably.
- If you're unable to come to a resolution, contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hubba will attempt to help you resolve disputes in good faith and based solely on our interpretation of our policies, but does not have any obligation to resolve any disputes (though we’ll always do our best to make sure everyone is happy!)
For more details on what to do in the case of returns or disputes, click here.