Once you've submitted an order and it's been accepted by the Brand, the next step is for them to send over valid shipping information so that you can track your order. A Brand has fourteen calendar days from the date they've accepted your order to ship the product(s).
In this article, we'll explain:
- How your shipment tracking information gets received.
- How to find your tracking information.
How your shipment tracking information gets received
Once a Brand has accepted your order, they must submit a valid tracking number for your order. This may also include a private message letting you know that they've done so.
On your end, this looks like:
- An email notification letting you know tracking information has been submitted.
- An in-app message (if the Brand has included one).
How to find your tracking information
Besides the above, you can also find your tracking information by:
- Going to your Orders Dashboard by selecting "Orders" from the drop-down menu under your store name.
- Scrolling to the order in question or selecting the order from the "In Transit" tab and clicking "View Details".
- From there, you should see a green message box that says, "This order has been shipped. Track." which links to the courier's tracking page.
The courier should provide you with the information you need. But if you ever have any questions, feel free to contact the Brand directly!