Staying up-to-date with your account's activities is an important component to using Hubba. However, you may want to choose to edit your email preferences to turn different types of email notifications on or off. In this article, you'll learn how to:
- Find your email preferences.
- Enable and disable email notifications.
Find your email preferences
If you're a first-time user or have yet to stumble across your email preferences, getting to those settings is a two-click task.
- Click on your profile image in the top right corner of your screen.
- Click "Notifications Settings" and scroll down.
Enable and disable your email preferences
Although we recommend that you leave most of your email preferences enabled, you can disable and re-enable your settings here.
- The "Notify Me When" section will keep you informed of any activity with regards to your account.
- The "Keep Me Informed" section controls whether or not you receive emails regarding industry news, any updates we perform on our site, and updates from your Hubba connections.
- The "Help and Support" section keeps you in the loop with messages from Hubba, along with tips and tricks. Although you may disable tips and tricks once you're feeling comfortable with Hubba, leaving messages from Hubba support about your account enabled will be useful to ensure any support-related information makes it to your inbox, even if you aren't online.
Hubba's email notifications are meant to help you have the best experience on the platform, but if you feel as though you're getting too many, or simply need a break, these steps will allow you to cater your email subscription options to your needs.