We'll be sorry to see you go, but should you choose to delete your account entirely, the steps required will vary depending on whether you're a Buyer or a Brand. However, both processes require that you email us at email@example.com. In this article, you'll learn how to:
- Delete your account as a Buyer
- Delete your account as a Brand (3-step process)
Closing your account as a Buyer
If you have a Buyer account, you can request that your account is deleted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing your account as a Brand
If you have a Brand account, the first step to deleting your account is to delete your products first:
- On your Brand Page, go to the Products section and click the trash icon in the top right corner of your product.
- Confirm you're deleting your product by selecting "Yes I'm sure" in the drop-down menu, then press "Delete".
- Repeat steps 1-2 until you've deleted all of your products.
Once all of your products have been deleted, you can proceed to delete your Brand Page:
- On your Brand Page, go to the Settings section and click "Delete Brand".
- Confirm by selecting "Yes I'm sure" in the drop-down menu, then press "Delete".
Now that you've completed deleting your product(s) and Brand Page, email email@example.com to request that your account is deleted as well.