Hubba helps you make quick work of sourcing products for your store thanks to our search function and customizable search filters. The same information we ask of you, we also ask of our verified Brands, making it easy to find the perfect product based on specific attributes (i.e. “gluten-free” or “made in the USA”). We also make sure all the important information you need is upfront, so you can make a decision quickly, and without all the back and forth.
In this article, you'll learn how to:
- Search for Brands.
- Use customizable filters.
Searching for Brands
To search for Brands:
- Type keywords into the search bar at the top of the screen. Once you hit "enter", the page will refresh to display your search results.
- Make sure the search category is set to “Brands”.
Using customizable filters
If you'd like to get more specific in your search, you can also take advantage of our customizable filters:
- Click on the Filters icon.
- From there, select “Categories”. Go through each industry and expand each product type until you’re able to check off exactly what type of product you’re looking for (i.e. Food & Beverage > Frozen > Ice Cream).
Tip: You can check off as many product types within as many categories as you'd like. Alternatively, you can click "Select All" to the right of the screen to check off all product types at once or "Clear All" to clear all of your previously checked choices.
- Select “Products Features” to check off specific features you want the Brands' products to have.
And that's it! All that's left to do from there is choose from our thousands of unique Brands.