So you've found a Brand with a product you love and have added said product to your cart. What now?
In this article, we'll walk you through how to:
- Checkout with a Brand.
- Checkout with multiple Brands.
- Review the status of your order(s).
Checkout with a Brand
Once you're ready to checkout, click on the shopping cart icon to the top right of your screen. There, you'll see a summary of your order details, namely:
- The Brand.
- The products in your cart.
- The number of products in your cart.
- The total price with shipping.
If you're ready to purchase, click the "Checkout with this Brand" button. This will lead you through the checkout process:
First, you'll be directed to a form through which you must input your shipping address.
1. If you'd like for this to be your default shipping address going forward, be sure to check off the "Use as default shipping address" box at the bottom of the form.
2. Once complete, hit "Save and Continue".
Next, you'll be required to enter your payment information. This includes:
- A valid credit card number.
- A corresponding billing address.
- Your choice of payment terms ("Pay on shipment" or "Net-30"). Keep in mind, the Brand is able to reject your order if they don't agree with your choice of payment terms.
Finally, you'll be asked to review the details of your order before confirming and clicking "Place Order" to complete the process.
Tip: You must accept Hubba's Terms and Conditions before you can place an order, so be sure to read them and tick off that box.
Checking out with multiple Brands
Once you've added an item to your cart, you're free to continue shopping around. But what happens when you find another product from another Brand you like? Simple:
- Add that product to your cart.
- Once you're done shopping, click on the shopping cart icon to view your cart.
You should be able to see an order summary from every Brand. This makes it easier to keep stock of what you're ordering and from whom. Once you're ready to checkout with a Brand, click the "Checkout with this Brand" button. At this time, you can only go through the checkout process with one Brand at a time.
Review the status of your order(s)
Upon submitting an order, the Brand then has seven calendar days to accept or reject your order. To review the status of your order(s), you can check your Orders Dashboard by clicking "Orders" from the drop-down menu below your store name on your navigation bar. From there, you can see:
- All placed orders.
- Orders that are marked "In Progress" (submitted to the Brand and awaiting a response).
- Orders that are marked "In Transit" (accepted by the Brand and shipped, with a tracking number submitted).
- Orders that are marked "Completed" (confirmation of receipt by you).
- Orders that have been Cancelled (either by you or by the Brand).
You can also see details of an individual order by selecting "View Details" to the right of an order card. Once there, you can:
- View the status of the order (green message box).
- View details of the order (shipping and billing information, product information, payment terms and amount).
- Contact the Brand.
- Cancel the order (provided it hasn't been shipped yet).
Now all that's left to do is sit tight and wait for your order to arrive!