Hubba makes finding Buyers easy thanks to our search function (complete with customizable search filters). Once you do find a Buyer, we make sure all the pertinent information is front and center, so you can decide if their store, values, and mission is the right match with your Brand and products.
In this article, you'll learn how to:
- Search for Buyers.
- Use customizable filters.
Searching for Buyers
To search for Buyers:
- Type keywords into the search bar at the top of the screen. Once you hit "Enter", the page will refresh to display your search results.
- Make sure the search category is set to “Buyers”.
Using Customizable Filters
You can also take advantage of our customizable filters to narrow down your search by a Buyer's industry, product category, and the types of products they sell:
- Click the "Filter" button, then select an industry (i.e. Food and Beverage), category (i.e. Frozen), and check off as many product types as you'd like (i.e. Ice Cream and Dessert).
- Click "Select All" to the right of the screen to check off all product types at once or "Clear All" to clear all of your previously checked choices.
And you're done! All that's left to do now is choose from our thousands of verified Buyers.