Hooray! You've received an order! Now what? Don't worry, we've got you covered. In this article, we'll go over:
- How to accept an order.
- How to fulfill an order.
How to accept an order
Once you've received an order, you have seven calendar days to accept or reject it before it expires. As a Brand, it's your responsibility to ensure you're able to fulfill an order before you accept it. Once you've confirmed your stock levels, head over to your Orders Dashboard, look for the "New (Pending)" order and:
- Click the "Review" button on the order card.
- You should see a green message box that says, "This order has been submitted and is waiting to be accepted and fulfilled by [your Brand name]." Click the "Confirm Order" button right below the order summary to accept the order.
- Accepting an order will lead you to a secure form where you will input tracking information for the Buyer. You also have the option to include a personalized message which they will receive in-app.
- If you choose not to do this right away, you'll notice that under "Active" orders, the order will have a "Fulfill" button next to it.
Please keep in mind that shipping costs should have been entered when you first created the product. If you have left this section empty, the Buyer will not get charged for shipping and there is no way to add shipping after the order has been placed. A brand must reject the order, edit their products to add shipping costs, and message the Buyer to re-submit the order.
If you'd like to reject the order, or need to get back to the Buyer for any reason, you can select the "Contact Buyer" or "Decline Order" button underneath their contact card.
How to fulfill an order
Once you've accepted an order, you have 14 calendar days to submit tracking info before the order expires.
For the order to be complete and the payment released, you need to:
- Select the order that needs to be fulfilled from your Orders Dashboard. Once you've hit "Fulfill", you'll be led to a secure form through which you will input your tracking number and select your courier.
- Once you've entered a valid tracking number, you have the option to include a personalized message letting the Buyer know you've done so.
- Once complete, mark the order as "In Transit".
- The Buyer can then track the shipment until they're able to mark it as received.
Please note, you can only ship using one of the four shipping options supported by Hubba (USPS, UPS, DHL or FedEx) anywhere in the United States.
For more in-depth information on how to ship your order(s), keep scrolling or click here.