In order to be eligible to place orders on Hubba, you must accept Hubba’s Terms and Conditions. This quick FAQ will allow you to understand what they cover.
The topics which will be covered in this article include:
- How to become a verified Buyer.
- What Hubba charges to place an order.
- How to place orders on Hubba.
- How payment terms work.
- How cancellations, returns, and disputes work.
How to become a verified Buyer
To qualify to view wholesale pricing and place orders on Hubba you must be based in the continental US and have an inventory-carrying, brick and mortar store (unfortunately, no resellers, third-party sellers, or dropshippers are authorized to buy products on Hubba at the moment).
Once you've created a Buyer Page, all that's left to do is fill out a Verification Form. In this form, you’ll be asked to provide:
- A valid business address.
- A resale tax ID.
- Your phone number.
Our team will be reviewing and verifying new Buyers each and every business day.
For more in-depth instructions on how to become a verified Buyer, click here.
What Hubba charges to place an order
As a Buyer, Hubba doesn't charge anything for using our marketplace. When a transaction happens on Hubba, we take a small commission from the Brand. Buyers are only responsible for the payment of the actual goods they’ve ordered (and any applicable shipping fees, taxes or duties).
How to place orders on Hubba
Placing an order on Hubba is easy:
- Brands have their products posted, complete with wholesale pricing information. If a product is orderable, you'll be able to add it to your cart.
- Before placing an order, please review the Brand’s shipping, returns, and wholesale policies, as you're obliged to follow them.
- Brands have seven calendar days to either accept or reject your order.
- After accepting your order, a Brand has 14 days to ship the order. All orders will be shipped via FedEx, UPS, USPS, or DHL.
For more in-depth information on how ordering works for Buyers, click here.
How do payment terms work?
As a Buyer, you'll have the choice to request either immediate or Net-30 payment terms:
- If immediate payment terms are selected, your credit card will be charged once the Brand inputs the order’s valid shipping tracking number.
- If Net-30 payment terms are selected, your credit card will be charged 30 calendar days after the Brand inputs the order’s valid shipping tracking number.
For more in-depth information on how payments work for Buyers, click here.
How do cancellations, returns, and disputes work?
As a Buyer, you can cancel an order up until the Brand has provided a valid shipping tracking number - Brands cannot cancel an order once they have accepted it.
Brands set their own return policies. You must agree to their policies before placing an order and are contractually obliged to follow them the same way you would, had you ordered directly from their website.
If there are any disputes after an order is fulfilled, it's your responsibility to contact and work directly with the Buyer and try to resolve the dispute amicably. If you are unable to resolve a dispute related to a transaction on Hubba, you may contact our support team at email@example.com. Hubba will attempt to help you resolve disputes in good faith and based solely on our interpretation of our policies, but does not have any obligation to resolve any disputes (though we’ll always do our best to make sure everyone is happy!)
The above is a summary of select terms and conditions, which are subject to change at any time. Prior to becoming verified, you’ll need to review and accept Hubba's complete Terms and Conditions of Service (which can be found here), Supplemental Terms and Conditions of Service (which can be found here), and Payment Policy (which can be found here).