Hubba uses a combination of real people and smart technology to connect high-quality Brands with Buyers like you. Thanks to our curated matches and recommendations, you’re sure to find products that are a perfect fit for your store.
How exactly does it work? In this article, we’ll walk you through how to:
- Review your Hubba matches
- Review your Hubba recommendations.
Review your Hubba matches
We leverage machine learning algorithms as well as a team of human matchmakers to get to know you based on the information provided on your Buyer Page.
Once we have a clear idea of what you’re about and what types of Brands and products you’re interested in, we curate products and recommend Brands we think would be a good match based on your needs. You can find your matches by:
- Logging into your Hubba account. “Your Brand matches” will appear on your homepage.
- If you’re not happy with your matches, dismiss them by clicking, 'Not a fit? Click here to dismiss'".
Tip: Letting us know what you do and don’t like will help to vastly improve your matches over time.
Review your Hubba recommendations
Scroll down a bit further on your homepage. There, you’ll find:
- Curated lists put together by the Hubba team. These could be based on your overall industry (i.e. “New in Food and Beverage”), or trending product types in your industry (i.e. “Eco-friendly Foods”).
- Clicking on the search icon (magnifying glass) will lead you to trending Brands in your industry.