Goods sometimes get damaged in transit. It's unfortunate, but something that needs to be resolved. In this article we'll go over:
- What steps a Buyer should take if the goods they've received were damaged in transit.
What to do if you've received damaged goods
If the goods you received from a Brand were damaged in transit, the first thing you should do is take a photo of the damaged goods. Next, log onto Hubba to mark the order as "Received". To do so:
- Visit your Orders Dashboard using the drop-down menu at the top right of the page.
- Select the "In Transit" tab.
- Click "View Details" on the order you received.
- Select "Mark Order As Received".
Next, message the Brand notifying them that you received the order, but that the goods were damaged. Provide them with specific details and proof (e.g. photo, how much of the order was damaged, etc.). Work together with the Brand to try to resolve the issue amicably!
If you're unable to resolve a dispute related to a transaction on Hubba, you may contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.