People make mistakes. As such, the occasional mix-up might occur. In this article, we'll explain:
- What steps a Buyer should take if the product(s) they receive don't match what they ordered.
What to do if the product you receive doesn't match what you ordered.
If the goods you received from a Brand are incorrect (ex. wrong quantity, wrong products, wrong sizing, etc.), you should, first and foremost, take a photo of the incorrect goods received for posterity. Then, log into Hubba to mark the order as "Received". To do this:
- Visit your Orders Dashboard using the drop-down menu at the top right of the page.
- Select the "In Transit" tab.
- Click "View Details" on the order you received.
- Click "Mark Order As Received".
- Message the Brand notifying them that you received the order, but that the goods were incorrect.
- Provide them with specific details and proof (ex. the photo(s), any specific details, etc.) and try to work together with the Brand to resolve the issue amicably.
- If you're unable to come to a resolution, contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. \