As a Brand, listing your products properly is one of the most important steps to being successful on Hubba. This is your opportunity to show Buyers what you bring to the table, and hopefully, build new business relationships in the process. In this article, you'll learn:
- Where to list your products.
- How to upload a product.
- How to add product features.
- How to add product pricing.
- How to include product details.
Where to list a product
Adding your products is an easy process and takes no more than five minutes if you have all of the information you need readily available:
- From your Brand Page, click the "Products" button to reveal the Products tab.
- Just below the "Products" button, click the "Add a product" button.
Upload a product
The "Add a Product" page is where you fill in your product's basic information. This information is very important since this is what Buyers will initially see when browsing Hubba.
- Enter your product's name.
- Select the Brand name you want to list your product under.
- Describe your product - try to keep your description between two to five sentences. The most successful product description can be understood at a glance.
- Include your product's photos. Try to upload the best quality images available. Images with a white background or lifestyle shots are both OK here.
- Choose categories with which to classify your product. A drop-down menu will appear to better direct you through each category.
- Click the "Add Features" button to move on to the next section.
Add product features
In this section, you can select and attribute different features to your product to make it even easier to find on Hubba (and to better match you up with Buyers looking for these features).
- Type in a feature you'd like to attribute to the product, or;
- Check off the feature in the box below to add that feature.
- Click the "Add Pricing" button to move on to the next section.
Add product pricing
You can now add pricing details. In this section, you'll also include important wholesale information about your product, which is highly important to ensure your products are for sale.
- Enter your MSRP (Minimum Suggested Retail Price). Be sure to enter this in USD.
- Select whether your product is sold by "Unit" or "Case".
- If product is sold by case, you need to add how many units are in a case.
- Include your pricing tiers (This will also be in USD).
- Add the cost of shipping for your case or unit. We recommend averaging out the cost to ship your products, both locally and nationwide (US only). In the meantime, we're working on improving Hubba's shipping pricing options in the near future.
- Change the toggle to "For Sale" (Please note it should be orange for the product to be orderable).
- Click on "Add Details" button to move on to the next section.
Add product details
You've now reached the final step to listing your product on Hubba. In this section, you'll add the finishing details which will help give your product traction with Buyers.
- Enter a UPC. Having a UPC entered will help uniquely identify your product on Hubba.
- Select the country of origin.
- If you have a video of your product, add it here.
- If there's any extra information you want to include with your product, you can add an extra field here.
- When you're done, you can click the "Save" button to publish your product.
Now that you've followed all of these steps, you're well on your way to becoming a successful Brand. If you want to add more products, simply follow these steps again. Once all your products have been added, be sure to follow the steps to become verified so that Buyers can order from you!