Now that you have your Hubba account up and running, you're ready to start placing orders on Hubba. But where do you start?
In this article, we'll cover:
- How to add a product to your cart.
- How to checkout.
- How to review the status of your order(s).
- How payment works.
- What happens if you cancel an order.
- What to do in the case of returns and/or disputes.
Add a product to your cart
Once you've found a Brand you like with products you love, if they're available to order, you'll be able to add them to your cart. Keep in mind:
- The number of units you can buy depends on whether the Brand sells their items by unit or by case size.
- If they have tiered pricing options, you'll be able to learn more about them by clicking the information icon above the pricing info.
- Once you've selected your product and quantity, keep shopping or click the "Add to cart" button.
4. Some Brands have enforced a minimum order size, so you won't be able to add the product to your shopping cart if the quantity selected is lower than the required quantity.
Something to keep in mind is that many Brands have free shipping promotions, so make sure to keep an eye out for those! All you have to do is ensure that value of goods you're purchasing from that Brand is meets their free shipping price point, and it'll automatically remove the shipping for you.
Checking Out with a Brand
Once you're ready to checkout, click on the shopping cart icon to the top right of your screen. There, you'll see a summary of your order details in your current cart.
Before hitting the check out button, be sure that you're hitting the minimum order sizes for all the brands you're purchasing (it won't let you check out if you're not) and ensure that you've entered any coupon codes that may be applicable. Once you hit "Check Out" you'll be able to purchase all of your products from different Brands in a single check out, easy as that!
On the next page, you'll be able to see the summary of your order and enter your shipping, billing, and payment details:
- For the Shipping Address, you can either use your saved addresses or create a new one.
- Next, enter your Payment Details by using your saved payment method or create a new one. Then, select “Pay on Shipment” or “Request Net-30” but keep in mind that brand may reject your order if they don't agree with your payment terms.
- Click the check box above "Place Order" to confirm you agree to the Hubba terms & conditions.
- Finally, you can review your orders listed in your Cart Summary before confirming and clicking “Place Order”.
Review the status of your order(s)
To review the status of your order(s), go to your Orders Dashboard by clicking "Orders" from the drop-down menu below your store name on the navigation bar. From there you can see:
- All placed orders.
- Orders that are In Progress (submitted to the Brand and awaiting a response).
- Orders that are In Transit (accepted by the Brand and shipped, with a tracking number submitted).
- Orders that are Completed (confirmation of receipt by you).
- Orders that have been Cancelled (either by you or by the Brand).
You can also see details of an individual order by selecting "View Details" to the right of an order card. Once there, you can:
- View the status of the order (green message box).
- View details of the order (shipping and billing information, product information, payment terms and amount).
- Contact the Brand.
- Cancel the order (provided it hasn't been shipped yet).
How payment works
When paying for an order there are a couple things to keep in mind:
- You must provide a valid credit card number and billing address.
- You must select the option between paying upon shipment or request Net-30 payment terms (pay 30 days after the order has shipped).
For more in-depth instructions on how payment works, click here.
What happens if you cancel an order
A Brand has seven calendar days to accept or reject an order. If they have not yet accepted and shipped the order, you can cancel the order through the "Order Details" tab as mentioned above.
For more in-depth instructions on how to cancel an order, click here.
What to do in the case of returns and/or disputes
- Be sure to read the Brand's return policies carefully.
- If there are any disputes after an order is fulfilled, contact and work directly with the other party and try to resolve the dispute amicably.
- Notify the Hubba support team if there is any return of goods or money that needs to be initiated. You can contact Hubba Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hubba will attempt to help you resolve disputes in good faith and based solely on our interpretation of our policies, but does not have any obligation to resolve any disputes (though we’ll always do our best to make sure everyone is happy!)
For more details on what to do in the case of returns or disputes, click here.