Your Brand Page is seen across the entire Hubba platform by all of our Buyers. It's where you tell the unique story of your Brand and list the products you're selling on Hubba. Suffice it to say, it's important to put time and energy into it.
In this article, you'll learn how to:
- Add your Brand information
- What to tell in your "Story" section
- Add wholesale-related details
- Add your banking info
- Add products
- Change your Brand URL or delete your brand
- Your Order Checklist
How to Add Your Brand Information
When you first create your Hubba account, it should automatically send you to your new Brand page. From there, you'll be able to get set up. First steps are to upload your Brand's basic information like the logo, cover photo, and summary:
- Hover over the logo photo and an option should appear to let you upload an image. Square images tend to fit best.
- Next, hover over the orange banner above and it should allow you to upload a cover photo. For best results, we recommend a rectangular image that is 1400px by 380px.
- Don't forget to add your Brand summary too. This a quick headline that outlines what you're all about as a company. Keep it short and catchy!
In this section, you'll add details that make your profile stand out to Buyers who visit your page because we've recommended you or they've found you via search.
Make sure "Story" is highlighted and add the following:
- Edit the text that reads "About Us". Keep it concise - explain where you're from, what sets your company apart, why consumers love your product and include anything else any future stockists should know, such certifications, social causes your Brand contributes to, etc.
- Next is lifestyle images. Be sure to include a wide variety of your best shots, including anything from photos of the owners, the products being made, etc.
- If you have a video that tells your story, add it here.
From your Brand Page, under the Wholesale Details tab, you'll find more business-related information that Buyers may want to review before they decide to order from you. We also use this information to match you up with relevant Buyers.
To complete your Wholesale Details section, complete the following:
- Hover over "Business Details" and click Edit.
- Fill in the information required in the modal that appears.
- Repeat steps 1-2 for Wholesale Checklist, Distribution, and Social media.
Note: If you do not enforce the minimum order size, Buyers will be able to place an order with a quantity lower than your listed minimum on Hubba.
Your Wholesale Details page will look something like this:
Tip: Only the person who set up the Brand and added the products will be able to make changes to the Brand Page and products.
Adding Your Banking Info
Of course, we need a valid US bank account so that you can get paid!
Click the "Add" button, select your location (must be US to be eligible for orders) and fill out the form with:
- Your ABA/RTN number.
- Your account number.
- The address associated with your account.
- Your phone number.
- Your first and last name.
- Your date of birth.
- Your tax ID.
- The last four digits of your SIN number.
All payment processing and banking information is held, managed, and processed by Stripe, not Hubba. Once your banking information has been verified, you'll be good to go! You can check back on the status of this at any time by referring back to your Order Checklist; It will say "Complete" and have a green checkmark next to your banking information.
**Please note that Stripe may ask for additional verification details from you via the Hubba Support team (e.g. photo identification). This information is stored and managed by Stripe.
For instructions on how to add your products, make sure to check out this article here!
How to change/delete your Brand URL
In the "Settings" section, you can add a custom URL. This allows you to share a more easily identifiable link to your Brand with Buyers outside of Hubba instead of a random number. You can also delete your Brand Page from here.
- From your Brand Page, click on the 'Settings' button.
- Click on your URL under "Change your Brand URL". Make any changes you would like to the URL - we suggest using your Brand name (special characters such as $, %, &, and others are not permitted).
- Click the 'Save' button that appears.
If you should choose to delete your Brand Page, you may also do this here by pressing "Delete Brand".
Now that you have a complete Brand Page, it'll be easier for Buyers to discover you on Hubba. All that's left for you to do is become verified so that they can order from you, too!
Your Order Checklist
Another easy way to get set up is to just complete the order checklist. By finishing that, you'll be fully set up! This can be accessed by clicking "Order Checklist" to the right on the navigation bar on your Brand Page. From there, you'l also be able to access your inventory.