You will see immediate financial gains by managing your wholesale accounts on Hubba. For every qualified referral buyer, you will Give $50 and Get $50.
In this article, we’ll walk you through:
- How referral bonuses work.
- What a qualified buyer is.
- How you will get paid for referral bonuses.
- How your buyers get their discount.
How Referral Bonuses Work
Each new qualified buyer that orders with you through Hubba will receive $50 off their first order. In addition, you will receive $50 for each qualified buyer that signs-up through you. You will also have 0% commission on all orders from your referred buyers for life!
What is a qualified buyer?
Our team reviews each buyer that joins the platform to ensure that they are great buyers. A qualified buyer must be:
- A first-time buyer on Hubba who does not have an existing Hubba account.
- Operates a brick-and-mortar or online store who carries inventory and sells purchased merchandise to the end-consumer.
- The buyer is not a dropshipper or 3rd party market re-seller (e.g. Amazon, eBay).
- Based in the United States
Buyers who meet these requirements are eligible for the referral bonus.
How do you get paid?
At the end of the month, Hubba will calculate the total referral bonuses ($50 for each accepted qualified buyer) for your brand. Within 10 days after the end of the month, this total referral amount will be deposited directly into your bank account or issued through a check.
How do your buyers get their discount?
Your wholesale buyers will see immediate benefits with Hubba and will be glad you referred them! After signing up with Hubba through your referral link (click here to learn more about sharing your link with buyers), your wholesale buyers will automatically get $50 off their first order of $51 or greater when they place an order with you on Hubba. Best part, we fund the $50 so you don’t have to!